May 9, 2013

teaching paper crafts

I have been teaching paper crafts and mixed media at my local scrapbook store Hearts n Crafts for a couple of months now and I love it.


It has been slow going trying to establish myself and my style as a teacher but I am willing to be patient and know if I just keep doing what I love I will begin to build that core group that likes what I'm doing, too.


This latest group of cards were with paper that Leeza Gibbons designed for Prima Marketing.  I love the color combo and the bold graphics.


It was fun teaching the ladies how to sew on paper.  I think they all feel brave enough to give it a try on their own even the ones who don't sew.


My next class will a mixed media layout on Saturday, May 18, 2013. 


I have been cleaning out my studio for a couple of days now and somehow it looks worse than when I started.  Isn't that always the way!

Patty

No comments: