Jan 31, 2012

I'm back....

For those of you who follow my Cottage Blog, this is old news but it certainly bares repeating here.


After 27 years of public service employment, I have retired to a life of leisure extreme budgeting and the opportunity to do what I truly love...

C.R.E.A.T.E.

I know, know, lucky me.  And as if that wasn't enough, I just re-did my craft studio so it's all ready for me to start playing...er, working in there now.


I thought I'd share a few pictures of my creative mess today and share the finished project tomorrow.



Feel free to pinch me at any time!

Patty

7 comments:

Susie said...

I wish you a happy retirement. I am retired also, I know what you mean about running a tight budget. It's takes getting use to. You'll miss your co-workers more than the work. I did cry the 1st day, because I didn't have a job.lol. Smiles to you,Susie(She Junks)

Heather Rogers said...

I am so happy for you. That must feel amazing to be retired. I bet you will have a lot of time to make some pretty crafty things. :)
Hugs~

pogonip said...

I wish you many days of creative fun (and I'll try not to be jealous).

Every time I reorganize my craft space, I can't find anything!

Gwen said...

E.N.J.O.Y.!!! Eager to see what you are working on!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Happy retirement! I know you will be creating some wonderful things :)

Unknown said...

I also retired this year.. Originally to watch my grandson full time.. But they moved away.. Now I spend my time crafting.. I love it!! Although I really miss my daughter and grandson!
I have to say if I had to chose It would be watching my grandson hands down.. Well I do hope you enjoy your time.. Can't wait to see your creations..

Hugs, Linda

Jillayne said...

Beautiful mess and lucky you for retiring! Congratulations and I hope your creating time is wonderful!