Feb 17, 2010

Please come for coffee...

I love my morning coffee...the sound of it perking...the smell...the soft shade of brown when you stir in the milk and oh, that first sip!  Add a sweet (preferably with chocolate in it) and I'm a happy girl.


This was such a fun card to make.  I've had this cute 50's diner paper from PJK Designs called Mom's Diner, for a while now and planned on using it to make a cute scrap or recipe book.  When I saw this week's Crafty Secret's "Pink"challenge over at Splitcoast I knew it would work "perk"fectly.


I used this weeks sketch from CPS and combined it with this adorable Coffee and Tea stamp set from Crafty Secrets...added a little button and bow...so simple and sweet.

In case your wondering about my quilting progress...I have cut the strips and squares for the main blocks, have assembled one block and will assemble another one tonight during Comedy Wednesday (love that Modern Family).  I will post my progress tomorrow night.

Have a blessed day,
Patty

1 comment:

Barbara said...

HA! How cute! And it would make for a perfect invitation for my coffeeklatsch gals... I'm inspired!