Jul 2, 2011

pretty little dress...

I finished this little girls sundress for my local fabric store, "The Sew and Sew".  It's a Simplicity pattern I've made many times before but I still love the finished product so I keep making it.


I actually intended to make a cute ladybug apron but I just wasn't feeling it and I knew this little summer dress would be adorable in these bright colors.


I brought home fabric for a couple more little girls dresses and a little boys romper and since it's a gazillion degrees outside I think I'll just sew my weekend a way.


I hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July celebration...


 and may God Bless America and those sacrificing to keep us free.

7 comments:

Beverly said...

Such a sweet summery little dress. The button is perfect. Yes, it's too hot to do anything but sit and sew. Don't you just love that you can dress Bella and take her outside for a good picture. Love your lush garden in the background.

NanaDiana said...

Patty- What a cute summer dress. I haven't sewn anything for my granddaughters this year and I am feeling pretty guilty~ Love that little sundress - a perfect pattern! xo Diana

Sewn With Grace said...

It's just adorable! I love the color combination. Such a fun, summery dress!

Becca said...

That is the cutest little dress!
Have a safe and happy 4th!

pogonip said...

It's as cute as can be! Sewing is a real lifesaver when the weather gets HOT!

Linda said...

That is the sweetest little dress! I can't help but notice what a beautiful flower garden you have there too!

randi--i have to say said...

this is an adorable dress! too sweet!