Oct 15, 2009

abundant grace...

I just wanted to post before I get on a plane headed for Texas. I am going with my mom and dad to visit my sister and her family in Houston. We made the reservations several months ago and I have really been looking forward to the trip. It doesn't hurt that this also happens to be the week of the International Quilt Show which takes place in Houston once a year...my mom and I will be going on Friday. We have been once before and believe me one day is not nearly enough to take it all in but it is enough to inspire your to CREATE!


The beautiful paper is from Webster's pages...the lattice border punch is Martha Stewart...buttons are vintage PTI and the doo dads and trims are from my stash.




I know I seem to have a thing for tags right now...these are made as a giveaway at my women's bible study to those who memorize our weekly bible verse. The names of the women who recite the verse are put in a bowl and one lucky lady gets to take home a beautiful tag and hopefully, a whole lot of scripture is memorized.
John 1:16 says, "From his abundance we have all received one gracious blessing after another."
I know it's not much but it is one way I can give back to the Lord a smidgen of what he has blessed me with.
Go out and bless someone,
Patty

No comments: