Oct 23, 2009

beautiful paper...

I'm back...I had a wonderful time at my sister's in Houston. As always, she and her husband made the stay just like home but without the housework. The time with my mom and dad will be treasured and stored in my heart forever. We laughed and cried...joyful and bittersweet...Kind of like life sometimes...


I have fallen for this beautiful paper from Webster's Pages. The rich, full images are a joy to work with. Just add a few embellishments and you have created something beautiful...


I am in the middle of reorganizing, streamlining and cleaning out my craftroom. It's become too cluttered even for me...ha, ha. Plus I have a ton of laundry to catch up on and my new fridge was delivered today so I have some work to do in the kitchen. I just wanted to pop in and say, "Hi". I'll talk a little more about my trip in the days to come.
Blessings and I've missed you,
Patty

No comments: