Jun 22, 2010

Monday's encouragement...

I know it's Tuesday...Does it mean I'm getting old when I say time flies by...

or if I lose track of a day or two...

well then, I must be getting old.

I pray you all had a wonderful weekend.  I just had to show you one quick photo of my adorable granddaughter, Emily from this weekend...


Isn't she just the sweetest thing?  And her personality matches that sweet face to a T...

Last weeks card and scripture tea went to Marie at Spun by Me...I'll be sending her package off in the mail for her to send to a friend who could use a little good cheer.

Now here is this week's encouragement card...


Just leave me a comment and let me know you have someone you'd like to send it to and next Monday...or there abouts...I'll mail it off to one of you.

It's easy to do something nice for someone who deserves it...

Now here's a hard one...
Do something kind for someone who doesn't deserve it...and don't tell anyone you did it!

Have a wonderful week,
Patty

5 comments:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Your granddaughter is precious!!! I have a fellow blog friend who could use some cheering up. I sent her a card last week, but I know she would love receiving another special card to let her know how much she is loved and prayed for! Thanks for hosting such thoughtful giveaways. You are very talented! Love & blessings from NC!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How precious is your granddaughter!!!
Wonderful thought Patty!
For that ticket, I paste a piece of scrap on the carnival ticket, thats all!

Jeannie B. said...

What a sweet little Granddaughter you have!! And I love the cards.

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture!

~Linda

Southern Gal said...

Your blog is like a breath of fresh air. And your grandchildren are precious. My new mom daughter would be the recipient of the card! We're loving on a newborn right now - she arrived on Tuesday! Thanks for visiting my blog.