Jan 17, 2010

follow your heart...

Twenty one months ago I gave my heart away and I don't think I'll ever get it back. After nine long months on a roller coaster ride, my youngest daughter gave birth to our first grandchild. A special occasion under any circumstances but the birth of Andrew brought full circle what started out to be one of the most heart wrenching events in our lives. You see my daughter gave birth as a single mom...I wish I could say we handled it well...but that would be a lie. What I can say is that once that little guy came into our lives and home, we never looked back...our hearts were forever changed.

This card reminds me of him...know matter what happens...whether he's living in our house or moves away...my heart will always follow him.


The stamps are from Unity...the paper is Bobunny...the border punch is Martha Stewart.

Here he is with his most favorite thing right now...Thomas the train.

He looks so innocent but he's about to destroy gramma's picture layout...don't touch Andrew...don't touch...
Oh, Andrew...gramma said, "No touch"...

" I couldn't help myself...I just had to touch..."
How can you stay mad at a face like that?
Hopelessly following her heart,
Patty

No comments: