Mar 9, 2010

I spy...Spring...

I just couldn’t help snapping a few shots of the most glorious reminders of Spring.

What says “hello sunshine” more than these bright red geraniums…


or these delightful little pansies…




or this amazing nemesia that just keeps coming back year after year…


or these happy little daisies…




or this lovely dianthus spilling onto the walkway...


 or these adorable little Virginia stock self seeders that pop up where ever they want in the garden...


 I don’t know about you…but I spy Spring and I am feeling especially blessed by it.



How about you…do you spy Spring?

Sunshine kisses,
Patty

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh, Patty, thank you for the glimpses of Spring! It has been cloudy and foggy with some light rain here for several days. The good thing about that is that it has been above freezing and the snow is shrinking like crazy! God knows how to get rid of all this stuff in time for spring planting!
I love nemesia and dianthus, two of my favorite "little" flowers! Maybe in June I can share flower pics! :)

bee'nme said...

Ahhh Spring! Great photos Patty! All I have to show for Spring so far here are the tender green shoots of my very few daffodils....in about a week we'll be seeing the blossoms, then I'll be really happy! The robins are here daily too, so it's not far off now!

So glad you found me out here in Blogland...I'm following you now and can't wait to see more of your posts! LOVE your cards and other paper crafts - awesome! And your {D} posts are great too! So nice to meet you...we'll talk again soon!

Hugs & Blessings,
Becky

My Cottage Charm said...

You know me, I'm SO ready for spring! LOL Just about everything I've been posting has been about spring! (or a really great deal on something for spring) :-)
Hey, you are welcome to come to my weekly blog party....Treasures and Trinkets Thursday. :) Just link something you love!!
Hey, I have to tell you the post you did on your friends house has been minimized on my computer all week! I have kept it there so I can go back and just peek when I have a second at all her wonderful things! Thanks so much for the post, I've enjoyed it tremendously!!! (and continue to enjoy it daily) LOL
have a blessed day!

Tootsie said...

I just noticed you linked in!! I love the photos!!! thanks for joining and I am so sorry it took so long to find you!