Mar 5, 2010

look what I found...

Stopped in at my local Goodwill store on my way home yesterday...I thought I'd see if there was anything to put on some shelves I have planned for my kitchen redo.  I was just about to walk out but I decided to go around the dishes one more time and using Kim's searching techniques from this post...I focused my thoughts on red and yellow...at first I spotted a glass with the cutest red and yellow flowers that I thought would be perfect for a morning glass of orange juice...just 99 cents...score...but wait, is that another and another and...there were nine of them...didn't I see an orange juice jar that was similar, hmmm...where was that?  Oh yeah,  over there....for 2.99 it matches perfectly...score.  I'm on a roll now...a little white creamer jumped into my arms along with this chunky red candlestick and this perfect jade green picture frame...








I excitedly took my new treasures up to the register to pay and surprise, surprise the glasses and juice jar where white tagged...50% off.  Whoo...hoo...This is going to fun!

I think I spied some old shelves in the garage and a large piece of wood plank that should just about fit over my kitchen window...Oh,Hooooney...

Happily treasure hunting,
Patty

No comments: