Nov 6, 2009

a beautiful mess...

Just wanted to show you what I woke up to this morning. I don't usually leave my craft room looking this way but I knew I was off work today and would be getting back on my projects in the morning. Did that sound like rationalization to anyone but me? Ha...ha...

Lovely pieces of tulle that will be made in to rosettes...

buttons and ribbons to embellish my goodies...

lace and ric-rac to finish things off with...a sneak peek at the book totes I'm working on...



I know this must look like a big mess to most people but to me it looks like a beautiful blessing. Knowing that I have all this stuff to play with and a beautiful room, in a warm, cozy house, to create in, is such a comfort to my soul. I am forever thankful when I know all that is going on in this uncertain world we live in. To know that my family is safe, for now...healthy, for now...fed, for now...To know that I live in a country that still stands for freedom...I am thankful. For the men and women who risk all to ensure that the life I love can continue...I am thankful.


I know I have said it before and I don't want to ever sound trite, but hug your loved ones...forgive your loved ones...be thankful for your loved ones...and pray for our country.

Blessings,

Patty

No comments: