Nov 4, 2009

moments...

I received the most beautiful email from my sister in law yesterday and it really touched a cord in my heart. We just celebrated my brother's (her husband's) 5oth birthday, they married as high school sweethearts, so that means we have a lotta history between us. She spoke of how she feels the Lord gently reminding her to slow down and enjoy the everyday moments in life. To be still and watch his blessings happen in tender moments, expressions given, thoughtful gestures...


What a wonderful attitude to choose. Life goes by so quickly, we can't go back and capture a memory. We need to appreciate the moment now before the moment is gone.

More Earth Love paper...

Some October Afternoon...

Just a few tags I am stockpiling getting ready for my Christmas Tea and Boutique...a new twist on an old tradition. I will share more on this soon.

Blessings,
Patty

No comments: