Nov 1, 2009

October afternoon...

Oh, wait...it's November! I just received this cute paper from October Afternoon in the mail. I love the retro kind of look to it...

A thank you tag...

A vintage tin full of apples...the shiny look of the apples is from a layer of glossy accents. It almost makes you want to take a bite!


Happy Sunday afternoon...it has definitely been a fall back kinda day. My eyes are drowsy and the clock only says 5:00 p.m. It seems toddler's have no respect for the change of hours and their little clocks don't adjust to sleeping in. I stayed up late last night knowing that I could sleep in an extra hour only to remember that I was in charge of getting up with a little munchkin this morning. So my old body is having a little trouble getting with the program.

I was double blessed this morning to have Andrew's mom and dad in church as well as my niece. As usual Pastor gave us a lot to think about this week and even teased us with a two parter that continues next week...all focusing on Jesus main objective (and ours as well) to bring heaven to earth. What does that look like? No more petty jealousy, no more selfishness, no more unforgiving, no more bitterness...What is our part in it? How do we get there? That's part two...
Blessings,
Patty

No comments: