Dec 26, 2009

Christmas past...

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. I just wanted to show you a few pictures from Christmas day. We went up to my FIL's on Christmas afternoon. He cooked a turkey and we brought all the sides...there was not one green thing on the table...not a salad or vegetable to be seen...just plenty of delicious starches and cheese. Mmm...mmm...good.

He did a great job decorating the tree and the fireplace...

Our kids came by Christmas morning. Of course, there were more gifts than any two children need and we made a pact not to buy more than one toy for each grandchild next Christmas. The highlight was the rocking horse that we bought for Andrew...

Emily was not too sure of it but she took a turn...


Andrew is taking his time making friends with it as well...All in all it was a memorable Christmas day. Tomorrow we are off to my parent's for another celebration. It will be the first time in years that all five of their children will gather around the table for Christmas tamales. With the exception of my nephew who is in the Airforce, the entire family will be together. I know it will be a time I will cherish forever.
Be thankful for all you have...for we none are guaranteed what the new year will bring.
Blessings to all,
Patty

No comments: