Dec 11, 2009

Christmas Tour...

As promised, I wanted to share a few (or twenty) pictures of my SIL's Christmas cottage. I could share the most wonderful, hilarious stories about her decorating adventures but because I value her friendship too much, I will save those for a more anonymous post. Warning...these are not for the faint of heart...do not attempt this alone. Enjoy!

Vintage spatter ware...

the queen of repurposing herself...

vintage looking mug set...

the elf collection...


Trust me when I say this is just the tip of the iceberg and my photos can't capture the magic of the twinkling lights and cozy atmosphere of her home. Much to her chagrin, I arrange spontaneous tours annually. She says I bring complete strangers through but this isn't quite true...I have usually known them at least an hour or two.
I will share more pictures in the days to come...
Be inspired,
Patty

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh my stars!!! Amazing and beautiful!! I would LOVE to see this in person ... bet it's just breathtaking!!! What awesome treasures! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

It's so beautiful and must be alot of work.