Dec 9, 2009

making spirits bright...

I'm feeling a little bit nostalgic tonight...Every year the holiday season comes with so much anticipation and expectation. I always envision slowing down and really enjoying every aspect of the Christmas season...then life rushes in and somehow those plans seem to get steamrolled over and replaced by the hustle, bustle and chaos of the everyday.

Sometimes my life seems as busy as these little mice, scurrying from here to there...
I guess it's not too late to slow down...to enjoy a quiet evening...to sip hot chocolate...to bake a batch or two of cookies...to curl up with my favorite movie...to start a new book...to browse through a magazine.
Well...a girl can dream can't she.
Blessings,
Patty

1 comment:

Darlene said...

This is just gorgeous my friend!! Love all the elements you put together here!!! Wonderful creation! And yes ... sit back, have that cup of hot chocolate and just enjoy the moment!! Happy Holidays!!