Aug 31, 2009

Emily

Too cool...Emily the star...Have your people call my people and we'll do lunch!

I love these pictures of my grand daughter Emily at six months old. Her infectious grin makes me crack up every time. These pages are for Emily's first year of life album. It records her every month from newborn to twelve months old. I have one started for both my grandchildren and each page brings back a flood of memories and smiles.


The paper is My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow. I have had this line for quite sometime and have finally pulled it out to use. I used it for the previous pages for my daughters and I have a couple of cards to post later. It's just about all gone now but as much as I like it, I am always anxious to pull out new papers from my ever growing stash to play with.


No comments: